Your Rights as a TTOC
TTOC’s are valued members of the Revelstoke Teachers’ Association and British Columbia Teachers’ Federation. All members of the RTA are protected by the Collective Agreement and are entitled equally to representation from both the RTA and the BCTF. If you have any questions or concerns, you are encouraged to contact the RTA President, at email@example.com, or call the RTA office at (250)837-2255.
Please don’t hesitate to contact the RTA if you have questions or concerns about:
- your rights or responsibilities as a School District employee or a member of the RTA
- the TTOC call out procedures
- the hiring (post-and-fill) process in the School District
- problems with payment of salary and benefits
- what a School District official, administrator, or teacher is expecting you to do in the performance of your duties
- the School District following the provisions of the Collective Agreement
- accessing RTA Professional Development funds
- opportunities to become active in the RTA
- any other issues
Make sure you are on the RTA and TTOC email lists!
The RTA and TTOC email list provides information regarding union activities, opportunities for TTOC’s, upcoming meetings, and other important information. If you would like to ensure that you are on the email list please contact Barry Rourke, RTA President at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the RTA office cell at 250.837-2255.
Helpful Links for TTOCs